Regular Hours of Operation:
Monday: 10:00 – 8:00
Tuesday: 10:00 – 8:00
Thursday: 10:00 – 8:00
Friday: 10:00 – 5:00
Saturday: Closed July & August
The library will continue with curbside service until July 13, 2020.
At that time, the following will apply:
- Please call 938-6301 for appointment times.
- Limit of 5 patrons in the library at one time.
- Face coverings are mandatory.
- All patrons must sanitize their hands, have their temperature taken and sign in with contact information. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- Please practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet away from others.
- Only three computers are available to the public. Please specify when making appointment if you wish to use a computer.
- Patrons will be allowed 30 minutes to select books, movies or to use the computer.
- DVD limit is 4 per patron.
- No food, drinks or backpacks are allowed in the library.
- The Community Room is closed to the public.
- Restroom facilities are locked to the public at this time. However, a key is available for emergency use and staff will sanitize after each usage.
- All toys, puzzles, magazines and newspapers are not available for use at this time.
- Returned library materials must be placed in the drop box or the tote on the floor by the drop box inside. Please do not give the items to library staff.
- All returned materials will be quarantined for a minimum of 72 hours before being checked in and placed back into inventory.
- We will be cleaning and disinfecting the library and the materials per guidelines announced by the Center for Disease Control.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult time. We look forward to seeing everyone again!